Please note that information on this site is no longer being updated. All existing content has been moved to our new home at QueenElizabethOlympicPark.co.uk. This site will be taken offline by April 2014.
Click anywhere in this area to visit the new site.
The London Legacy Development Corporation (LLDC) is pleased to announce that we have adopted the use of Procure4London www.procure4london.com as a central pillar of our procurement programme.
Using Procure4London will provide suppliers with full visibility of new contract opportunities with the LLDC and also other awarding authorities in London.
• It’s FREE! – Quick and easy registration process.
• Create a supplier profile – Increased visibility to LLDC and other Procure4London buyers who can view your business information online.
• Response Manager – respond to tenders using notice Access code.
• Contract Opportunities – access to all opportunities submitted for publication by LLDC and all Procure4London buyers.
• Alert Service – receive opportunities via email that match your tailored alert criteria.
Suppliers should register now and create a supplier profile on www.procure4london.com
By using Procure4London, the London Legacy Development Corporation will continue to engage with our suppliers to ensure that published opportunities are accessible to a wide range of SME’s.